Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Unknown

Funny Thailand Learning English Sitcom

Published on Feb 10, 2015 Funny Thai teacher teaching English with wrong pronunciation. Category People & Blogs License Standard YouTube License his women very funny, i've watched her many time in thai cinema, I so love the "TEACHER" she acts so naturally and funny, very much! Plus the sound effects!?!? PERFECT!!! . I kept on playing this and made me so laugh, so hard!!! <3 There's wrong translations at the beginning. I think the dialogue should be ... Afro boy : " What's wrong? Why do you look worried today? " Short hair boy : " Teacher hasn't come yet. " Afro boy : " Why should you worry about it? " Short hair boy : " it's too late, I want to study now. " Afro boy : " ... Really love studying boy ... " ( Sarcasm ) ----- The Teacher comes to the class ---- Afro boy : " Stand by ,please " Students : " Stand up! " Afro boy : " Yes, "Stand up ,please " Students : " ... Good morning Teacher ... " Teacher : " I'm fine. Thank you " Afro boy/Teacher : " Sit down ,please " All Students : " ... Thank you Teacher .... " ( The Greeting like this before start learning English is a widespread tradition of the most school in Thailand. but for me the way to greeting is very boring. ^ ^'') Teacher : " My name is " Pen-Si ",repeat after me, " Pen-Si ". Students : " Pen-Si " , Teacher : " Pen-Si " , Students : " Pen-Si " Teacher : " Actually, I'm a " Agriculture Teacher " Teacher : " Today teacher "Au-ra-wan" (English teacher) is busy. so I have to teach you English instead ,repeat after me, " English ". Students : " English " Teacher : " Again " English " Students : " English " Teacher : " OK, Today we're going to memorize these words. Please do it intently. After class, you have a Individual test with me 10 words for each person. so look at the whiteboard and repeat the first word after me. " Afro boy : " Yes ... " Teacher : " Write it down too " Afro boy : " Yes, ma'am ... " Teacher : " Gen-re" ... "Gen-re" repeat together, "Gen-re". 2 Boys : " Gen.... re... " , Teacher : " Gen-re" Short hair boy : " I think you should say "Genre"( Sound like French accent ) Teacher : " G-E-N = Gen , R-E = re ,Gen-re! " Short hair boy : " So serious " ... Teacher : " You know "Gen-re" , Students : "Gen-re" Teacher : " Repeat together "Gen-re" , Students : "Gen-re" Teacher : "Next word, Gran-d-prik" Short hair boy : " Should you say "Grand Prix"? " Teacher : " What am I?... Teacher? " Short hair boy : " Yes " Teacher : "Am I a teacher?" Short hair boy : " You're a teacher. " Teacher : " So you just listen to ... ? " , Short hair boy : " Teacher " (and she asks again.) Teacher : " Gran-D-prik" Students : " Gran-D-prik" (Repeat) Teacher : "Next word, Hi-sa-tory" ... (Repeat) 2 Boys : "Hi-Story" ... (And they try to repeat how she spell the word) Teacher : " Read and write it down " Short hair boy : " When I finish education here. Will I have a good quality work?" Afro boy : " Come on. She tries her best and it's not a big mistake." Teacher : "Next word, Is-sa-land" ( And 2 boys try to spell along to her) Teacher : " I + S = is and the middle syllable is "sa" (Thai people don't like to pronounce "s" for cluster consonant and final consonant. They always change it to "sa" instead or don't blow air when "s" is the final consonant.) Teacher : "Is-sa-land" , Students : "Is-sa-land" (Repeat) Teacher : "Next one" ... Short hair boy : " This word is very easy " Teacher : "Fu-tu-re" (She repeat and show how to spell it for her students) Teacher : " Write it down, Write it down " Afro boy : " My mom and I often go to that mall. I never heard anybody reads the name like that." (He talks about "Future Park Rangsit". it's one of Asia's largest malls in Thailand.) Teacher : " The final word, ... When you finish memorize these 6 words. after class you have a test. final word, "Si-dtap" (Students are very shock and repeat after her like every time) Teacher : "Write it down." Short hair boy : " I want to forget it so bad " Teacher : "OK,there are enough for today. after class you have a test with me. Stand up,please! " Teacher : " Thank you. " Afro boy : " B ... B Bye Bye Teacher." (Actually, he should say "Goodbye Teacher" for tradition) Students : " Thank you teacher" Teacher : " Bye Bye Teacher." Thank you students ,Bye Bye students. Thank you ... Bye Bye see you. "See..." Students : " Si-dtap" Teacher : "Yeah..." ---- After she walks out of the classroom --- Afro boy : "Hey! Where is her plant nursery? " Short hair boy : "What's the matter?" Afro boy : " I'll destroy her bean sprouts! "Si-dtap Si-dtap" drive me crazy. " Short hair boy : " Really useless ... " (Acceptance with him about her teaching) Show less


Subscribe to get more videos :